20. M. Šimunović, A. Šarić, M. Henderson, K. Y. C. Lee and G. A. Voth, Lipid membrane mediates long-range interactions between linear aggregates of membrane-curving proteins, Submitted (2016).
19. P. Wirnsberger, D. Fijan, R. A. Lightwood, A. Šarić, C. Dellago and D. Frenkel, Numerical evidence for thermally induced monopoles, arXiv:1610.06840 (2016).
18. A. Šarić§, T. C. T. Michaels§, A. Zaccone, T. P. J. Knowles and D. Frenkel, Kinetics of spontaneous filament nucleation via oligomers: insights from theory and simulation, J. Chem. Phys. 145, 211926 (2016). (Cover paper of the special issue. Highlighted in the AIP News.)
17. C. van der Wel, A. Vahid, A. Šarić, T. Idema, D. Heinrich and D. J. Kraft, Lipid membrane-mediated attraction between curvature inducing object, Scientific Reports 6, 32825 (2016).
16. S. J. Bachmann, J. Kotar, L. Parolini, A. Šarić, P. Cicuta, L. Di Michele§ and B. M. Mognetti§, Melting transition in lipid vesicles functionalised by mobile DNA linkers, Soft Matter 12, 7804 (2016).
15. A. Šarić, A. K. Buell§, G. Meisl§, T. C. T. Michaels, C. M. Dobson, S. Linse, T. P. J. Knowles and D. Frenkel, Physical determinants of the self-replication of protein fibrils, Nature Physics 12, 874 (2016). (Cam Research News, UCL Research News, Media). Free view-only version.
14. P. Wirnsberger, D. Fijan, A. Šarić, M. Neumann, C. Dellago and D. Frenkel, Non-equilibrium simulations of thermally induced electric fields in water , J. Chem. Phys. 144, 224102 (2016).
13. A. Šarić, Y. C. Chebaro, T. P. J. Knowles and D. Frenkel, Crucial role of non-specific interactions in amyloid nucleation. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 111, 17869 (2014). (Highlighted on the HFSP website).
12. S. A. Mallory, A. Šarić, C. Valeriani and A. Cacciuto, Anomalous thermomechanical properties of fluids of self-propelled particles. Phys. Rev. E 89, 052303 (2014).
11. B. M. Mognetti§, A. Šarić§, S. Angioletti-Uberti, A. Cacciuto, C. Valeriani and D. Frenkel, Living clusters and crystals from low densities suspensions of active colloids. Phys. Rev. Lett. 111, 245702 (2013). (Editor’s suggestion, highlighted in P. Ball, Physics 6, 134 (2013)).
10. J. A. Napoli, A. Šarić and A. Cacciuto, Collapsing nanoparticle-laden nanotubes, Soft Matter 9, 8881 (2013).
9. A. Šarić and A. Cacciuto, Self-assembly of nanoparticles on fluid and elastic membranes, Soft Matter 9, 6677 (2013). (Review article, part of themed collection “Emerging Investigators”).
8. A. Šarić and A. Cacciuto, Mechanism of membrane tube formation induced by adhering nanocomponents, Phys. Rev. Lett. 109, 188101 (2012). (Cover paper of the weekly issue, highlighted in APS Physics Synopsis.)
7. A. Šarić and A. Cacciuto, Fluid membranes can drive linear aggregation of adsorbed spherical nanoparticles, Phys. Rev. Lett. 108, 118101 (2012). (Editor’s suggestion.)
6. A. Šarić and A. Cacciuto, Soft elastic surfaces as a platform for particle self-assembly. Soft Matter 7, 7552 (2011).
5. A. Šarić and A. Cacciuto, Particle self-assembly on soft elastic shells, Soft Matter 7, 1874 (2011).
3. A. Šarić, J. C. Pàmies, and A. Cacciuto, Effective elasticity of a fexible flament bound to a deformable cylindrical surface, Phys. Rev. Lett. 104, 226101 (2010).
2. A. Šarić, T. Hrenar, M. Mališ, and N. Došlić, Quantum mechanical study of secondary structure formation in protected dipeptides, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 12, 4678 (2010).
1. A. Šarić, V. Vrček and M. Bühl, Density Functional Study of Protonated Formylmetallocenes, Organometallics 27, 394 (2008).
(§ shared authorship)